POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT: Extension Campus
Coordinator, Lincoln County
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology –
Shelbyville is now accepting applications for the full-time position of
Extension Campus Coordinator, Lincoln County. The position will be located at an off-campus location in Lincoln County
(currently Ninth Grade Academy).
The Extension Campus Coordinator shall have
a Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field, a strong working knowledge
of Microsoft Office, great written and oral communication skills, and the
ability to manage multiple projects. Experience working in a higher education environment with dual enrollment
students, non-traditional, veterans, or other special populations is preferred.
Campus Coordinator will work under the supervision of the Vice President and President. This
individual will serve as the primary contact for all services at the off-campus
location in Lincoln County.
position shall be responsible for the following:
1. Oversee off-campus services and the coordination of services;
2. Maintain positive, working relationships with all high schools in the area;
3. Coordinate student success events for the off-campus location;
4. Develop and coordinate a strong program offering at the off-campus location;
5. Assist faculty teaching courses at the off-campus location;
6. Coordinate and assist with the delivery of services to students at the off-campus;
7. Assist with administrative processes relative to admissions, advising, registration, financial aid, and business office services;
8. Provide exam proctoring;
9. Serve as contact for emergencies and inclement weather notifications;
10. Assist with the coordination of dual enrollment or dual credit documentation;
11. Assist with developing reports, as needed.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
and according to salary guidelines established by the Tennessee Board of
Deadline: Applications will be reviewed beginning July
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Shelbyville is a
Tennessee Board of Regents institution
TCAT-Shelbyville is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity