Job Title: Testing
Coordinator of Access & Technology
Location: White Bridge Road Campus
Reports to: Director of Testing
Department: Testing Center
Pay Rate: $17.64 - $21.17 hourly rate depending on
This position works closing with the Access Center populations of students for administering, scheduling and proctoring tests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops and implements appropriate procedures and guidelines for the successful operation of the Testing Center with emphasis on ADA Accommodation proctoring.
- Oversees and schedules appropriate ADA accommodation appointments for daily operation. Provides on demand space arrangement and scheduling of tests.
- Provides ongoing training sessions to keep staff current in job responsibilities for ADA Accommodation Testing on all campuses.
- Collaborates and communicates with faculty and Access Center staff about policies and procedures for the administration of ADA Accommodation exams.
- Evaluate the ADA Accommodation testing program in an on-going, systematic, and comprehensive manner.
- Related duties as assigned.
QUALIFYING JOB REQUIREMENTS
· Associate’s degree in Human Services required with a minimum of one year experience in ADA Accommodations Testing or disability services related field.
· Must have one year experience in testing environment using computer technology.
· Proficient in computer literacy and technology
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Good verbal communication skills.
· Ability to plan, organize, delegate, and supervise for the successful operation of the Testing Center.
· Has knowledge of the mission, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the Testing Center.
· Ability to establish and maintain a cooperative relationship with students, faculty, and staff with emphasis on ADA accommodations.
· Ability to evaluate situations critically, make decisions fairly, and work effectively as a team leader.
· Ability to give and accept supervision of student employees.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Nashville State is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA Employer